Advantages of compression molding
(1) the loss of raw materials is small and will not result in excessive loss (usually 2%~5% of the product quality).
(2) the internal stress of the product is very low, and the warping deformation is very small, and the mechanical properties are relatively stable.
(3) mold cavity wear is very small, mold maintenance costs are low.
(4) the cost of the forming equipment is lower, and the die structure is simple, and the cost of manufacture is usually lower than that of the injection mold or the transfer molding mould.
(5) more than large flat products can be formed. The size of molded products can only be determined by the clamping force of the existing molding machine and the size of the template.
(6) the shrinkage rate of the product is small and the repeatability is good.
(7) mold cavity can be placed in a number of mold cavity on a given template, high productivity.
(9) can be adapted to automatic feeding and automatic removal of products.
(10) the production efficiency is high, it is easy to realize the specialization and the automation production.
(11) the product has high precision and good repeatability.
(12) the surface is smooth, no need for the two modification.
(13) a product that can be formed in a complex structure at a time.
(14) mass production, the price is relatively low